how do you write content for anaffiliate blog that’s what we’re gonnatalk about today I’m Doug Cunnington andI specialize in Amazon affiliatemarketing and I’m also a project managerso I sprinkle in some project managementideas along the way too if you’re new tothe channel please take a look aroundconsider subscribing if you like whatyou see today let’s get into thiscontent stuff now let me tell you aboutthe first piece of content I wrote backin 2013 I started my first niche sitenow this was after I found the smartpassive income blog and podcast by PatFlynn it was the podcast I love podcastI don’t listen as much now but I gotstarted with a smart passive incomepodcast I just loved it I got obsessed Ilistened to every single episode that Icould I took maybe like a week or twoand I listened to like 50 plus episodesprobably more than that but it was a lotI really like the concept of niche sitesso I decided hey I’m gonna go toBluehostget a hosting package I’m gonna learnabout WordPress I’m gonna launch my blogand I’m gonna put content on I’m gonnaput useful content on the blog and thenthe trouble started how do you writecontent for a blog or a niche site and Iwas at the time trying to create like anAdsense site would show like Adsensebanners on the site and I just didn’tknow what to write about so I had acouple keywords that I knew I wanted toyou know put into blog post but I wasjust like how am I gonna do this I don’tknow the topic I don’t understand theniche I literally know nothing about itthe idea is I’m going to tell you aboutwill be useful if you’re brand new toniche sites but also if you’reexperienced so if you’re experienced besure to stick around like it could bevery useful for you and the thing islike when you start working with saylike a new VA or maybe you’re justtrying to explain to your friends andfamily and just other people that don’tunderstand anything about these nichesites these kind of answers can help youexplain it in a simple way first of allthe key thing you have to understand isyou don’t want to copy anything verbatimI get a lot of questionscan a copy information from otherwebsites can a copy information fromAmazon anything that you’re trying tocopy verbatim is probably not a goodidea now where are there exceptionslet’s say for example you take a smallquote couple lines or something fromsome one site and you quote themspecifically you give them credit andyou link back that’s probably going tobe okayparticularly if it’s a small sort ofpercentage of the overall piece ofcontent but in general copying things isa bad idea another common question I getis around using sort of like a contentspinner where it gathers different likesources from the internet all over theweb like Wikipedia or CNN or other nichesites and then it sort of mashes themtogether and uses it like a thesaurus tosubstitute words so you end up withsomething originalbut usually it doesn’t make sense it’svery poorly written because it’s done bysoftware so no copying and no spinningso that’s fairly straightforward I hopea lot of people weren’t thinking thatanyway but depending on where you werelooking and maybe referenced in factwhen I first started Pat Flynn on smartpassive income you know referenced usingarticle spinners and stuff like that andit was common practice back in the dayyou know Pat Flynn used to do gray hatsort of activities I’ve moved over towhite hat stuff myself but the point isanywhere where you’re trying to take ashortcut where you’re trying to dosomething easier or cheaper or you’retrying to do it faster it usually isn’ta good idea not always but usually it’snot a good idea to try and take ashortcutif the shortcut worked then everyonewould take the shortcut and it wouldjust be the normal route so just keepthat in mind that applies for contentfor niche sites it applies for like mostthings in life as well so shortcutsusually don’t work okay let me take youback to what it was like writing thatfirst piece of context I happen to behouse-sitting my wife and I werehouse-sitting for some of our friends Iremember sitting down in the office itwas a really nice workspace and I hadlaptop on the desk and I was staring ata blank wordpress post and i was likehow am i going to write this so Istarted you know doing what I assumedwas the right thing to do so I tried tolook up other resources out there andsee what they wrote about the topicunfortunately I did such poor keywordresearch that there weren’t even thatmany sources and it was sort of anobscure topic so I couldn’t find much inthe file it took me so long to write theproblem is I didn’t write much ingeneral sure I wrote emails at work andsome documents at work because it’sfairly technical business writing so Inever had to like sort of put ideastogether from different sources andreally that’s what we’re doing when itcomes down to it we’re gonna do researchin different areas and we’re gonna tryand present information in our own wordsnow I’m gonna tell you a couple ways todo it with very specific methods so youwon’t have to like recreate the wheel oranything I’ll tell you what to do so asI’m sitting there trying to write I wasfrustrated number one it was a littlenervous and scared for number two andthree I was taking forever because Ikind of have this perfectionist attitudewhich I am trying to keep it BAE it’suseful in some areas but when you’rewriting content for your niche site oryour affiliate site being aperfectionist will really slow you downand here’s what would happen I wouldlook up these sources and then read theinformation and then I’m like okay Ikind of understand what’s going on letme write some things out I felt like Iwas almost copying it even though I wasputting it into my own words so I felt alittle bad about the content but I knewthat I was actually putting it into myown words so that was ok so I wouldwrite say two sentences and then itwould go back to the beginning and I’mlike is that does that make sense andthen I would write the third sentenceand then go back to the second sentenceand do the same process again for a 500word post it probably took me four hourstwo days in a row so it took me likeeight hours total I was writing so slowsofrustrating but at the end of the day Igot it done and I published it it endedup getting like a lot of traffic overtime through decent backlinking andstuff like thateven though wasn’t highly searched forit ended up getting some traffic sofast-forward like three years where Iessentially did the same process it’scalled the RPM it’s the research papermethod and it goes back to when we usedto do research papers in middle schoolin high school and college and so onwhere maybe you went to the library oryou look stuff up online you gathered abunch of resources you read thatinformation and then put it togetherinto your own idea potentially likerepackaging some other ideas too andthen hopefully inserting your own ideasinto it now you don’t always have toplace your new ideas and arrive at likethe new conclusion or anything there’svalue in pulling information togetherfor example look at Wikipedia that’s agreat example where the sources arelisted at the bottom there’s referencesat the bottom that you can go checkbasically get an idea of how theyarrived at the Wikipedia article sothat’s a great sort of specific exampleof rpm now if you’re interested inseeing like a real rpm process happen Ihave a couple videos so one isdescribing the RPM in detail so I’ll puta link for that in the descriptionadditionally I have a workshop where Ilike did the RPM method so I’ll put thatinto the description as well so that’snumber one you can use the RPM methodand literally place things into your ownwords by referencing different sourcesanother great way to get like ideas towrite content FAQ method frequentlyasked questions again I have a demo ofthis in any greater description I’ll puta link in the description below butbasically this is great if you don’tknow anything about the topic now I wishI would have done this for the piece ofcontent I was telling you aboutessentially you asked questions so asyou’re you’re brainstorming you justwrite out questions that you have goback you look up the answers to thequestions that’s your contentturns out it’s a very natural way towrite the contentand people enjoy reading that because itwalks them through common questions theymay personally have anyway so it’s agreat way to do it again check out thelinks below if you aren’t familiar withthe method or if you want to see a demoof me doing that live so this third wayis super useful for product reviews alot of us will be writing productreviews at some point on our affiliatesites that’s the primary way to sort ofget people engaged get them ready to buysomething but one of the best things youcan do is go read reviews all over theinternet so I think it’s obvious toprobably go over to Amazon and check outthe reviews there if it’s a popularproduct you may find hundreds of reviewsthousands and tens of thousands of wordsof content now you can’t copy it exactlybut you can get a really good idea ofyou know what’s good about a productwhat’s bad about a product and just whatusers think of it what real owners thinkof it and you could pay very closeattention to the vocabulary that peopleuse you can use the right terminologyand you could kind of get in the mind ofan owner which is very powerful whenyou’re trying to write a reviewespecially a well-informed reviewfurther right there are other areas thatyou can do this research so forums youmay be able to check out a forum and seeagain common questions there may beproduct reviews stuff like that ifthere’s not forums active you can go tomaybe like a Facebook group or whereverthe people that hangout congregateonline so it may be Goraand maybe Facebook groups it could bePinterest maybe it’s Instagram but youcan get an idea about different productsif you just find where those people arehanging out and believe me they’re outthere somewhere you just have to findthem and lastly the biggest tip I haveis really go out and find the sources ofinformation the original sources ofinformation so I mentioned a few alreadyit could be you know the Amazon detailspage it could be the reviews on Amazonmaybe it’s forums maybe it’s a Facebookgroupmaybe it’s the manufacturer site maybeit’s the manufacturer of the product youcould take a look at the information ontheir website you can look at themanufacturers user’s manuals the user’smanualsreally highly valuable there’s so muchdetail about specific products andusually there’s like a troubleshootingsection frequently asked questionssection there’s like safety warnings andhealth warnings and stuff like that allthat information is something that youcan go out there and consume now themagic thing that you do is you get allthese resources together and you sort ofcurate them and put them together andhopefully you’ll be putting togetherstuff that was never sort of curatedbefore so if you can curate it you canplace in your own words you end upcreating a like superior piece ofcontent and that’s fantastic now don’tbe afraid to link out to the other sitesthat you used as references in fact ifit’s not like common knowledge right soif it’s not something that everyoneknows it’s probably your job to link tothe sources so people can go read thatoriginal information themselves likefurther advanced tip is if you go find agood resource online if they putreferences in there you should go followthose original references and then keepdigging right keep trying to find theoriginal source of the informationbecause then it’s not interpreted youreally can put together a better pieceof information now I hope you realize wewent from the very beginning of notknowing how to write content toresearching it pulling resourcestogether and now I’m telling you go deeplike find the original source of theinformation if you can you may end upgoing to Wikipedia finding referencesthat they list and then following thosereferences and then following thereferences of the references and againyou may end up on like an academic paperwhere you actually can provide newinsights based on all the researchyou’ve done so when you put that alltogether you end up creating somethingthat’s useful something that should beinteresting and all of a sudden youdidn’t know how to write this piece ofcontent and now you’re able to createsomething that’s really valuable forthat specific topic question of the dayhow do you write context now I knoweveryone doesn’t write their own contentmaybe you have a writer working for youso let me know number one do you writeyour own content saying whether youwrite your own content or if you hire awriter and then in either case let meknow how you have that content writtenso if you hire someone like what info doyou give them you give them anything togive them references and if you write ityourself how do you get started do yououtline it you just write from scratchlet me know and be sure to check out thecomments below some of the best ideasare from you I want to learn somethingtoo I read all the comments so Idefinitely want to hear what you thinkhey if you’re still watching you mustlike the channel so go ahead andsubscribe like the video I’d reallyappreciate it thanks
affiliate links we’re gonna look at tenplaces you could put affiliate links forAmazon affiliate niche sites I’m gonnatry to show you specific places we’relike really good web sites are usingthese as much as I can so I can’t showevery single example but I’ll do as manyas I can so that you can see like inreal life where people are putting linksmy name is Doug Cunnington and thefounder of niche site project I talkedabout Amazon affiliate marketingproductivity and project managementbefore we dive in I want to mention thatI do full tear downs for many of thesites so I’ll place links to thosevideos so you can see the tear downs forthe various sites we’re gonna take alook at I look at different products andit kind of gives you an overview of youknow different things that are good andor bad for different sites so withoutfurther ado let’s take a look at the tenplaces you could put affiliate links foryour Amazon affiliate site number onewe’re gonna look at the wire cutter inthe first place you can put affiliatelinks is in your first paragraph so thewire cutter is a New York Times Companyas you can see at the top this is one ofthe sites that I’ve reviewed a coupletimes so thing that we see right off thebat is I just arbitrarily chose thisreview the best sheets and you see theyhave not one but two affiliate linksright here and that’s just in the firstparagraph so that is a great place tocatch the people that are in a hurry nowsure this is a long review many manythousands of words but some people justwant to see the top couple picks andthey don’t want to read the whole thingso the first paragraph it’s a great wayto serve those visitors number two iscaptions so we’re gonna take a lookagain same review just further down thepage we can see that the wire cutter hassome captions they have basically afeatured product box here it’s their owncustom box you could come up with yourown if you want to but basically theyhave a text link we can sort of think ofthis as a caption and this is anaffiliate link now quick note this is anaside not part of the caption links butthis button is a link the image is alink so just in this featured called outarea they have you know captions theyhave different colors they have a bluebox red text buttons there’s many thingscalling things out here there’s manyareas to call things out here but Ithink captions are underutilized andpersonally I don’t use buttons but Ioften will put an affiliate link in thecaption not unlike the wire cutternumber 3 we’re gonna jump over toanother site called thank your skin andagain this is another site I’ve reviewedso be sure to check out the link where Igo deep and as you can imagine you knowcheck out this beautiful shiny head Idon’t use shampoo so I thought it’d befunny to look at the best shampooarticle here and look at tables so thereare a couple things as we scroll downthat we could point out here so you canput in your table affiliate links andthis is a great area to put affiliatelinks now these specific areas thatjumps down to you know the differentposts and stuff but basically this tableis a way to put an affiliate link so youcould place a button if you want to tocheck the price of course this is agreat way to entice someone to go clickthis link get cookie go over to Amazonbecause there’s intrigue there right youwant to know there’s curiosity you wantto know how much it cost additionallyanother cool thing here is they don’tput an image right so thank your skindoesn’t put an image here and that meansthat you may be curious on what it lookslike so they don’t do this here butnumber 4 the fourth tip is if you placethe column in here or even in the awardssection if you just had a little call toaction that says see image on Amazonagain it serves the curious visitor thatwants to know what it looks like sureShampoo it’s probably in a bottle whoreally cares what it looks like but ifit’s something else like sheets or apair of shoes or a digital camera orsomething people care what it looks likeand they want to see the image so if youput a call to action that serves thatit’s a great way to make someone clickthat link and really be curingabout what it looks like number fiveimages so we’re gonna look at footballsnack helmets again a very popularreview this is actually a public casestudy so if you want more information onit be sure to check out the full teardown and potentially some moreinformation about this site we’ll take alook at the Cleveland Brown snack helmetwhich is my wife’s favorite team youknow it’s just a family team that theyfollow so as we scroll down this link orthat sorry this image over here isn’t aaffiliate link but they do have thisfeature box down here this is anaffiliate link even though the image iscut off that is a place you can put anaffiliate link now me personally I don’tusually make an image the affiliate linkbut it is an option some people clickthem number six is to place a call toaction sort of at the end or beginningof a section that is what this is againon the cleveland browns snack helmetreview page this is a call to action getyour cleveland browns snack helmet onamazon and it’s in a larger font it’s iwould maybe make it a different color tomake it stand out a little bit more butit’s larger and you could tell that it’sa link so that’s a great way to placethe affiliate link number seven is toplace your affiliate links in thesidebar so this is another reallybest-in-classtype site outdoor gear lab here and youwill see a specific review for themountain hardwear cloud seeker jacketthere are affiliate links in the sidebarhere so they have a price listed fordifferent affiliate programs thatthey’re part of and you can see thetheir affiliate links so you can comparethe prices take a look they obviouslyhave an api or some sort of programmaticway to pull the pricing here to adhereto the Terms of Service for thedifferent programs but the sidebar is agreat way to you know place itespecially you know this is a prettylong review thousands and thousands ofwords but maybe you’re just interestedin seeing the best price and you can getto it quickly right here number eight isan endpost call-to-action or widget so againwe’re on outdoor gear lab or on adifferent jacket but this specificreview I won’t scroll through the wholething basically there are not manyaffiliate links on these reviews forspecific products there’s a link in thesidebar like I was showing you beforebut they don’t put too many affiliatelinks and what they do instead is theyhave this box at the bottom and youcould check out again differentretailers and this is an affiliate linkhere you could also like go using thisbutton to see it right quick call toaction you could place your affiliatelinks at the end of the post theadvantage is you know if someone readthis multiple thousand word post on aspecific jacket or whatever the productis you know they’re really interested init so if they make it all the way downhere they’re probably interested inbuying the product somewhere great placeto put it I would maybe put a coupleother affiliate links like in the placeswere mentioning such as you know at theend of a section just to give people ifthey’re sold on it they can get over toit easier these are really long reviewsso I think outdoor gear lab knows whatthey’re doing they have an early call toaction up at the top like I was showingand then they have one at the bottom tonumber nine is back to football snackhelmets and they are utilizing thisright here so this is pretty cool thisis an Amazon native and you can see it’sreally well formatted they’re using youknow the stock image from Amazon theprice is listed you can see if it’sprime or not and you also see the numberof reviews so all this information ispulled through an ad system that’screated by Amazon so you know it’sadhering to all the policies with AmazonAssociates that’s one of the big fearsthat people have that they are listingthe price and they’re not supposed to orusing an image that they’re not supposedto or listing the number of reviews orsomething like that this takes care ofit and you can see ads by Amazon righthere you can tell it’s a native ad andthese are responsive they work reallywell you always know that younot violating any Terms of Service theselittle pieces of code these little adsegments that you could put in here youcould place those anywhere you want andthey’re responsive and look good on amobile device or an iPad or a tablet orwhatever so you know they’re gonna lookalright no matter what the person isviewing the webpage on number ten issomething I couldn’t find anywhere solet’s go to like big screen again numberten is a rarely used technique but supereffective to get a high click-throughrate you put a call to action somewherein your review that says see realreviews on Amazon and you can linkdirectly to the Amazon review page forthat product and that’s one of the hugevalues with Amazon is you could actuallysee like reviews from actual ownersverified owners too so that’s a verypowerful call-to-action so I’d like toput this in my user impression sectionand you know you can’t quote or copy theinformation from Amazon reviews but youcan link to it and that’s a again agreat call to action I couldn’t find itanywhere specifically on websites toshow you but that’s a great way to getpeople over really high click-throughrate on those kind of links and it’s agreat way to add an affiliate link toyour post again my name is DougHuntington if you’re interested inlearning more about Amazon affiliatemarketing and productivity and projectmanagement please subscribe to thechannel question of the day where do youput your Amazon affiliate links anythingthat I missed any tips and by the way besure to take a look at the commentsbelow some of the best ideas come fromthe community that’s you and yeah justcheck it out thanks for watchingyou
– Hey, what’s up. Welcome back to anotherepisode of Boss Tip Thursday,where I share weekly tips and tutorialsto help you get stuff done. And today it’s all aboutAmazon Affiliate Marketing. If you’re new to affiliate marketing,if you have no clue howto even get started,this tutorial is for you. We’re going to be going over:what exactly is this?What is Amazon affiliate marketing?Then I’m going to be showing youhow to create your ownaccount with Amazon,your own Associate’s account,so you can start getting into this. I’m going to be showingyou an in-depth tutorialon how to read your dashboard,where it shows your sales, your clicks,and exactly what’s goingon with your account. And lastly, we’ll end this video with somefrequently asked questionsabout this program. So if you’re ready to learnabout all these things,then keep watching. An Amazon Affiliate is a personwho is partnered up with Amazon. The idea is that you bringcustomers to their site,to their store, and if they buyyou get a commission for it. So you’ll be getting speciallinks for each productthat you want to refer,and Amazon will know whenthey click that link,and you’ll get that commissionfor the product they buyor anything else that they buyalong with the product you referredas long as they clicked your linkand your referral linkbrought them to Amazon,you get paid for anything they buywithin the next twenty four hours,and it doesn’t cost thecustomer anything extra,it doesn’t change the buyingexperience in any way,you just get a small commissionfor bringing them there to Amazon. And this is a fabulous wayto fund your business in the beginningbecause as you know,with YouTube and AdSense,it takes a long timeto start making money,and yet these videos taketime and effort and moneyto make them better. So this is a great wayto start funding your business early on,and with the blog as well. The only way to make money on a blogis to do affiliate programslike this Amazon one,or to create your ownproducts or services,but out of all those three ways,the easiest thing to get started withis this Amazon Affiliate Program,because everyone knows Amazon,everyone trusts and lovesthem, it’s a huge store,it’s known worldwide. And to create your ownproducts and services,you have to start at thebottom and build your trust,build your authority,build your blog with SEOand all this other back stuff. So meanwhile, you work on that. You can supplement your incomewith a program like Amazon. Okay, so to create your account,hop onto Amazon. com, scrollall the way to the bottom. Here you will see thislittle section that says,Make Money With Us. And there’s so many differentways to make money on Amazon. Today we’re gonna be focusingon becoming an affiliate,so click on that, then clickon this Join Now for Free,and now you can either signin with an Amazon accountyou already have, an accountthat you use to make purchases,or you can go ahead andcreate a new Amazon accountif you want to keep things separate. I already haven’t account,so I’m gonna be creating a new onejust to show you the process. Then you’ll be directed tothe application process. For the top here you wantto put your Payee Nameexactly should appear on your paycheck,or when they direct deposit your money. You should put your address,along with your city,your state, zip code, your phone number,and who is the maincontact for this account. For most of us it’s gonnabe the payee listed aboveunless you have a VAwho’s doing this for you. So then you’d need to click someone else. The next part you have to fill out,the websites that you own,the websites that you’re going to be usingto promote affiliate links. And this is the part thatit gets a little bittricky for some people. Unfortunately you doneed an active websiteor other platform that hasenough high quality contentto be accepted. They just wanna make surethat you’re going to bepromoting their products properly. Amazon doesn’t say preciselywhat the actual requirements are,so if you do have like, awebsite, a YouTube channel,or any other sort of,like, social media pagewith some content, add all of those here. When I signed up I only hadabout four or five blog postson my website with not thatmuch engagement at all,so I still got accepted. So give it a try. Whatever you have going onthat has some sort of contentwhere you’ll be sharingthe affiliate links,just add it here. You never know, just go ahead and try it. The worst thing that can happenis that they won’t acceptyou, they will tell you why,and then you can reapply. And if you happen tohave any sort of apps,you can go ahead and addthe URLs for that here,then let’s click Next. This bottom little portionbasically just says thatyou’re not allowed to use affiliate linkson any websites that areaimed towards teenagers,13 years and under,that’s just not allowed. So you just have toconfirm that your websiteisn’t directed towards13 year olds or younger. So go ahead and clickNo if that’s the case. All right, and now we’reonto this next partof the application, I’mjust gonna go over eachof the fields and explain what they mean. The first field here isthe Amazon Associates ID. This is just the nameyou want to give toyour affiliate account. You can put your real name,your business name, or nickname. It doesn’t really matter,it’s not a big deal. Just put any sort of name here. Here’s your websites that you listedat the beginning of the application. And then here you have to explainwhat your website is all about. One word won’t cut it here. This is your chance to explainwhy you’re a good candidatefor the Amazon program. So say what you do, who it’s for,what kind of Amazon productswill you be sharing,and stuff like that. Just make it sound convincing. Then after that we’re goingon to the topics that describewhat you’re doing best. So they have a primaryand a secondary topic,so just go through those andclick what describes you,your business, your website, the best. What type of Amazon itemsdo you intend to liston your websites and mobile apps?Go ahead and click anyand all that apply here. And then next,we’re going to the type ofwebsites or mobile apps. Our options are comparisonshopping engines,content, or niche websites,coupon deals, or search. For most of us,it’s going to be justcontent and niche websites. Next, Traffic and Monetization section. You have to declare howyou will drive trafficto your website. Will you be drivingtraffic to your websitethrough email, maybe through advertising,through other social media, SEO, blogs?Click any and all that apply here. How do you utilize your website and appsto generate income?Here there’s differentother affiliate programsthat you may be part of. So go ahead and click the ones that apply,or if Amazon Associateswill be the only waythat you’re going tomonetize your site for now,just go ahead and click that part. Next, how do you usually build your links?Most of us build our linksthrough a WordPress website. Not many of us are usingHTML editors or any of that. So I think the bestoption for most of us hereis blog editor. Next, how many total unique visitorsdo your websites and apps get per month?So all of the website thatyou listed in the beginningthat are here, all of those combined,all your social medias,all your websites, emails,all of that, how much trafficdo they get per month combined?So make your best estimate,and select that answer. And then your reason forjoining the Associates program. Do you want to get richcontent for your sight?Maybe you want to make surethat you’re linking outto products you’re talking about. Or do you want to monetize your site?For many of us it’s both of these answers,so I guess just pick the onethat best describes you right now. Next, how did you hear about us?Just click the one thatmakes the most sense for you. Were you searching online?Did you hear by word of mouth?Someone tell you about it?Or did you hear about itfrom the Amazon website?And lastly, all you have todo is type in the characters,and click Next. So let me go ahead and fill this form out,and I’ll be right back. And that’s the end ofthe application process. Now all you really have todo is verify your identityby inputting your phone number here. And make sure that this code up frontis the one that you need to be using. For most of us, I thinkit will be this plus one. Just make sure that this is correctso that they will be able to call youand give you your PIN so thatyou can access your account. – This is an automated callfrom Amazon. com. Using the touchpad on your phone,please enter the four digit PIN numberthat is displayed on your screen. – Okay, so nowyou just have to agreeto the terms and condense,and click Finish,and that is everything, you’re all done. The only thing that will be pending nowis your tax information. If you’re from the United States,you’re going to be fillingout your typical tax form. If you’re from a different country,or you’re exempt from payingtaxes for some reason,they do have an exempt form for youwhich I know nothing aboutbecause I do live in the United States. But Amazon is always there to help you,just email them and they will respond,or you can always justclick this Later optionbecause you’re technically not acceptedto the Amazon program yet. You still have to make your first sale,and they have to go reviewyour application still. So you’re technically not accepted. You may wanna wait togo through the hassleof doing all this taxinformation until later. And a couple things to talkabout from the top box hereis that this is your Amazon Associates ID,so make sure that youknow this and you keep it,’cause you may need it in the future. And as you see down herethat if you have notmade any qualified saleswithin 180 days, yourapplication will be canceled,and you won’t have accessto the Associate Centralor any of that. So that’s just something to keep in mind. So now I’m just gonna clickLater for this tax information,and show you the dashboard. Here will always be your notifications. If Amazon has something new going on,or their policy changes,they will always let youknow via these notifications,or via email, so make sureyou check your emails. Here in this dropdown menubelow your email addressyou will find all sortsof important information,like your account settings,your payment history,managing tracking IDs, whichwe’ll get into in a second,and just signing out. In Account sets,you go there to changestuff about your profile,or if you ever want toadd or delete websites,this is where you will go. For example, if you didn’thave a Pinterest accountwhen you started your application process,but now you do, and you’re going to besharing affiliate links there,it’s important to come backhere and edit that information. Go ahead and add the website here,because this just keeps youin good standing with Amazon. This navigation bar is filledwith all sorts of cool links,logs, and discussionboards, so many cool things. So look through all of thisjust so you know what’s up there. Down here is your overviewof the last 30 days ofyour sales, and clicks,and everything that’sgoing on with your account. If you want a more detailed reportof exactly what’s goingon with your account,click on View Full Report Here. In this detailed report section,you can customize it however you want. You can have a look atjust today, yesterday,last seven days, last 30days, or do a custom range. Bounties are a one-timeflat rate that you get paidfor Amazon programs,such as Baby Registry,Amazon Prime, if someonesigns up via your link,you get paid a one time fee,and that’s what bounties are. Fees are what you actually get paid,the percentage commission you get paidfor referring Amazon products. And then these summaries,just both of these combined. Furthermore, down here wehave different summaries. We have clicks, orders, shipped,conversions, and earnings. So these are just theclicks you got but no sales,how many people actually ordered,and the things that have been shipped. You don’t get paid for anythinguntil it’s been shipped. And then the conversions arejust the click to buy ratio,so out of the people whodid click on the link,how many people actually bought?And all this is important informationto keep a close look at sothat you know what’s workingand you can do more of that,and you know what’s not workingand what you should stopwasting your time on. And the last thing we’lltalk about in this dashboardis how to create andmanage your Tracking IDs. So to do that you go under your email,this dropdown menu here, andclick on Manage Tracking IDs. And Tracking IDs are justa way for you to trackwhere your traffic is coming from. If you’re going to bepromoting affiliate linkson Instagram, Facebook,your website, YouTube,it’s a good idea to know whereyour traffic is coming fromso that you can zero in on what’s working. Click Add Tracking ID, for example,say I wanted to create one for Instagram. So I’ll just go here and click Instagram,click Create, and thenif that one is taken,they’ll give you somedifferent options here. Now when you come back to your dashboard,you can always see allof your links together,or you can just see the Instagram one,just see if what sales camefrom this link specifically. And the easiest way to createan Amazon affiliate linkis to log on to Amazonusing the informationthat you used to createyour Associate’s account,look for your product here,and then click on this stripe on top. You can use the affiliate linksin so many different ways. You can share it directly toTwitter, directly to Facebook,or you can have a text and a imagethat you may wanna embed into a website. You can have just theimage that’s clickablestraight to this product page,or you can use just text. Here normally, you would see a listof all the tracking ideasyou’ve created in the past. You select the one you wanna usewith this particularaffiliate link, and that’s it. All of that is embedded into this link. When someone clicks on it,Amazon knows that itcame from your account. All you have to do is copyand paste it wherever. Now I’m going to be answeringfrequently asked questionsthat I get all the time. The first one is, howmuch money would I makewith Amazon Affiliate Marketing?So you get paid 4%, up to 4%for the products people buyfrom your referral links. This percent can go all the way up to 10. I believe it’s just the more you sell,the more percentage you get paid. But a specific number, it’s hard to say. Because it varies from person to person,and it varies from month to month,depending on what you sell. It all comes with different percentages. I will say this. You can use this programjust to make extra money,to supplement your income, as I said. You have other things going on,but this is just a little bit extra. And that’s kind of the way I use it. I just create videos, create blog posts,and share books that I’d recommend anyway. Content that I would create anyway,and link to affiliate links when possible. And that’s the way I’ve been doing it. I just do business as usual,and recommend when possible. Which thank you, by the way,if you use my links to make purchases. I really appreciate your support. But another way to do it is to go all in,like literally create a whole websitearound a specific product from Amazon,say cameras for example. You can do camera reviewsand link to these cameras,and equipment, and everythingyou’re using from Amazon,and make a niche website, andthat’s how you can make thisa full time income. But there’s really so muchto do with this program,it’s really up to you. But the more you learn, themore effort you put into it,the more you will earn. How and when do I get paid?You get paid once a monthtowards the end of the month. Once your tax information is filled out,you will get this money inyour bank, direct deposited,or you may get a check,depending on where you live. They have differentrules for each country,so you’ll have to check on that. But for direct deposit,you do have to meet athreshold of only $10,and for checks you have tomeet a threshold of $100. So once your tax, and yourthreshold is good to go,you will get paid towardsthe end of the month. Where can I share my affiliate links?You can share your linkspretty much anywhere. On your website, on mostsocial media’s will allow it,like Pinterest, and Instagram, Facebook,most of these sites do allow it,but there are a lot ofrules behind all this,so I really recommend thatyou read Amazon’s policyand really learn more about itso that you can make sure thatyou’re following the rules,and you’re not kicked out of the program. How do I get clicks and sales?It really is going to take time. You can’t just publish twoarticles, make two videos,and link up affiliateproducts that you’re using,and expect to get a lot of sales. It doesn’t work that way. Like everything else that I talk about,like in the video of NineSide Hustle Ideas, it’s easy. Like I just showed youhow to set up your account in minutes. It’s easy. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist. Everyone can do it. But it does take time,and effort, and patience,and testing, and sticking it out, really. So do your best to keeplearning, see what works,and then try to do more ofthat, try to experiment,and find different ways. There’s really so muchinformation out therefor you to continue tolearn about this program. But you really never getsomething for nothing. You must put in your time, your effort,great, valuable contentto build an audience. And that’s how you will bring inthe clicks and sales eventually. All right, and that sums up this tutorial. I really do hope that I covered it all. I tried to make it ascondensed as possible,and put in as much information,and answer as much questions as possible. But if you have any morequestions about this,leave it in the comments down below. I will try to answer and helpyou out as much as I can. And if you have any otherrequests for future tutorials,then make sure to leave thatin the comments down below as well. And if you did find value in this video,do me a favor, and hitthat Thumbs Up for me,and hit that Share button down below,send this video over to a friend. You’ll be helping them,and you’ll be supportingthis channel as well,and I truly appreciate you for it. Don’t forget to subscribe on your way out. We’ll be back here everyMonday and Thursday,and I’d love to have you for the next one. So make sure to subscribe,and that’s all for today. I thank you so much for watching,and I’ll see you next time.
– Hey what’s up, SeanCannell here with Think Mediabringing you the best tip and toolsfor building your influencewith online video. And recently, I was just onthe Creative Disruption podcastwith Derral Eves and Ricky Ray Butler. Talking all about how to make more moneywith affiliate marketing here on YouTube. And one of the bigstrategies we really unpackedwas how here at Think Mediasometimes we’ve producedas many as 29 videos in just a few days. It’s batch producing. And so in the interview I break downsome of my advanced tipsfor affiliate marketing,the biggest mistakes people make,as well as some YouTube tips. So let’s just dive rightinto the interview right now. – You have a couple YouTube channelsso one’s Think Media, theother one’s Video Influencers. Think Media, let’s talk about that. So we are here in Vegas. – Yep. – And there are some reallyreally really big exposthat actually come every year. And I would notice this as afarand I’d go to these expos tooand I’d see that you bring a crew in,and you’d knock out 20, 30videos in a couple days. And I was like “Wow!”Let’s talk about that for a minute too. Like what the process thatyou actually go through. And I noticed that you’rereleasing multiple videos a daywhen the show’s actually going on. And then you have this huge spikein not only viewership,but also subscribers. – Yeah, absolutely. So for me,I moved back to Vegas in2011 to work at a churchand discovered, I mean Ididn’t really know aboutCES, the Consumer Electronics Showthat happens right in Januaryof every year here in Vegas. And then mid-year is NAB,National Association of Broadcasters. And there’s a few other shows,but those two are major showswhere all this tech floods into the city. So I was, because I was thedirector of communicationsat my church, I would startvisiting those events. And then I started getting ideas. And even before thisall started I thought,okay, I used to one man show it. So I mean maybe to givethose young hustlers,you know, that are tryingto build their thing. I would go down with like a Zoom H1,just a little portable recorder. Just kind of a mic— The resolutionon that was horrible right. – Just like a camera micand I would hold my own monopod or tripod. And I would sit withthe reps at the booth. And I just realized though becauseall of this tech was in one place,and a lot of people do thison different YouTube channels. But it’s great becauseyou get the newest stuff,it’s all in one place so youcan batch multiple videos. And then you also, becauseyou’ve got the reps,you kinda have someone helping you. You don’t have to do all the research. ‘Cause when you’re doing tech videos,you kinda wanna really go deep. – Exactly. – But you’re scaling it fasterbecause you can just bangthrough these videos. So even a solo creator I started realizingI could do eight to 16 videos. And I’d go down there and,man I feel like, you knowI’m a little bit older now. ‘Cause even as I look back a few yearsI’m like, “How did I do that?”‘Cause I would get up superearly, shoot the videos. I would edit at night,and I would literallytry to get one or two out. And then I’d release ’em thenext morning and go back down. Today that whole process is just scaled. You know as we started being ableto get help and get a team. But even in the hybrid timeI’d kind of have local people,Ron Starling lives here,kinda intern for me. And so if you decide like one person. And the most notable was this past CES. We ended up with 29unique videos in the can. And we did everything from tech reviews,to also treating the show. Like we did some thatwent pretty in depth. We’d get our hands on a lens,borrow it for a few hourswhile we were there, goshoot some photographyand truly test it. And then kind of bring it back. And then of course connecting thatto a business model ofaffiliate marketing. The impact of the brand build— Exactly. – Hopping on the trend, even revenueand then just awarenessto what we’re doing. It’s been massive, so year over yearwe’re compounded momentumby covering these events. Hey, I hope you’re gettingvalue out of this video so farand if you are, can yousmash the ‘Like’ button?All right, let’s dive rightback into the content. – How did you incorporateaffiliate marketing?- So a lot of times theproducts are not out,so in the case it’s justkind of an awareness thing. But it’s pretty linear, just,”Hey, if you want to see everything that”we’re talking about in this video,”there’s links in the description below. “And those are Amazon links. – Oh wow, oh so you justgive those yourselves. Oh wow that’s amazing. – Yeah. – Have you ever looked at like becominglike a super affiliate?Where you go to like thebrand directly and say,”Okay look, I’ve broughtthis much revenue,”you need to give me amuch bigger percentage. “- Well I would love to do— Amazon won’t do that first off. – Oh no, not Amazon, but you know likeif the product like had moreof a direct way of purchasing. – You know, it’s interesting and I wonder. For instance, we’ve donea deal with Canon beforewhich was kind of a proper brand deal. But we haven’t, and lately I haven’t beendoing as many brand deals. But on our Amazon, just Amazon alone,I think we’re doing over a million dollarsin top line sales of Canoncameras right now, every year. – That is amazing. – Trackable. – Yeah. – That’s amazing. – It’s insane. – So I guess it’s oneof those things whereif it is, you know, anAmazon affiliate link,you just really do itwhen you wanna do it. – Well and the great thing about it toois when they go and buy one thing,they can go buy somethingthat’s completely opposite. So you can do a Canon camera,but the might buy a fridge. Or they might buy something else,because you know it’sso easy to buy on Amazonand then you get that percentage too. – It’s because they go through the link,you get a percent of that. – And actually, tech a lotof the times is four percent. And I’ve got a friend who has a storethat is kind of like thirdin line to B & H Photo. And when he heard fourpercent he was like,”Wow! When I think about my margins,”that’s actually pretty aggressive. “Still, and Amazon is themachine when it comes to that. So I think there’s, you know,when I think of a brand deal,you kind of get all the money upfront. But when I think about the one other piecethat makes this work isI’ve really gottengreat at ranking videos. So they’re viewed for weeks,months, years to come— So they do long tail. – So it’s the long tail of that trafficthat keeps our affiliateaccount like, producing. So you can probablytell from the interviewthat I am super passionateabout affiliate marketing. In my opinion, it’s one of the best waysto start making money on YouTube. As well as scale your incomeeven to really significant numbers. And if you actually wanna learn moreabout the things I’ve learned,all the mistakes I’ve made,as well as some of my successes. I actually have a one hour masterclass outbreaking down how to get views on YouTubethrough ranking videos,and how to monetizein different ways includingaffiliate marketing. So if you wanna watch that,just go to thinkmasterclass. comor I’ll put a link to itin the description below. And just click that linkit’ll take you over,you enter your name and email,and then I will send youaccess to the free masterclass. It’s actually a part of our academy. It’s called Video Ranking Academy,it’s some of our advancedYouTube training. But for a limited time you can watchthat one hour training entirely for free. And so, I just wanna serve you. If you wanna learn more about this processand build a business and a life and incomeon your own terms fromsomeone who’s done itand who’s gotten the results. So check that out: thinkmasterclass. comIf you got value out of thisvideo smash the ‘Like’ button. And, Question of the Day:Have you already startedmaking money on YouTube?What’s your favorite way to do it?You know, some channelsAdSense and YouTube adsis a big deal for them. Maybe it’s brand deals for you. Maybe you haven’tstarted making money yet. Let me know in the comments section belowand I will see you in the next video. Peace.
– After watching thisWealthy Affiliate review,you’ll know exactly whatWealthy Affiliate really is,the two ways you can makemoney with Wealthy Affiliate,and if this platform is reallythe right thing for you. So I’m really skeptical whenit comes to joining a programthat should teach youhow to make money online,especially when I know that this programis paying out big commissions to peoplewho promote it to others. There are so many so-calledbusiness opportunities out therethat sound great at first,but when you take a closer look at them,it almost always turns outthat the only way to make money reallyis to first pay a bigamount of money up front,and afterwards, the only thing you learnis how to sell that samebusiness opportunityto other people in orderto make a big commission. This just seems reallywrong and stupid to me,and I don’t want to be the guywho invests time and moneyin these kind of programs,and I also don’t want to be the guywho promotes these kindof stuff to other peopleand make them lose money eventually. And that’s what my first thought waswhen I first heardabout Wealthy Affiliate. Nevertheless, I did go to the website,and I did sign up for a free membershipto see for myself what thiswebsite is really about. And I was actually surprisedto see that their websitelooks quite legit comparedto other websites I saw. Like there’s no video playing immediatelywith a guy talking abouthow they can make you richin 30 days or stuff like that. They say on their websitethat Wealthy Affiliateis a platform for affiliatemarketers of all levels. And when you read a bit further,you get a pretty good ideaabout what Wealthy Affiliate really is. It’s basically a training platformthat teaches people howto make money blogging. Now, they don’t use the wordblogging on their website,but that’s really what they teach. It’s a method to make money onlinethat’s been around for a long time,and here’s how it works. First, you choose a topicthat your blog will be about. This is called your niche or your niche. This could be anything really,but the more specific your niche is,the easier it’ll be to make moneybecause there’s less competition. Then you set up your websiteand start writing articlesabout questions and topicsthat people are searching for online. You’ll try to optimize yourarticles for certain keywordsso that search engineslike Google, Bing or Yahoowill rank your articles high in search. That’s how people find your blog,and how your website willactually get traffic. In order to make money with your website,you’ll have to includeso-called affiliate linksin your articles. What you do is you startlooking for productsthat relate to your articles,like for example, diet programs,cookbooks or supplements. Then you sign up for the affiliate programof these products,and you’ll get a special link,so-called affiliate link,that you can include in your articles. Then when somebody clicksyour affiliate link,and buys the product behind it,you will get a commission. And that’s actually whatWealthy Affiliate teaches,and it’s the first way you can make moneywith Wealthy Affiliate,by actually going through their program,and implementing what they teach. The basic trainingconsists of five courses,and each course has 10 lessons. These lessons consistof explanations, videos,and step-by-step instructions. There are also tasks given in each lesson,so you can implement whatyou learned right away. After you complete a task,you can mark it as complete,and move on to the next one. Under each lesson, thereis a discussion sectionthat you can use to ask questionsand get help from theWealthy Affiliate community. You’ll quickly notice thatthe whole platform is designedso that people can helpeach other out easily. It does have a sort ofFacebook social media feelto it sometimes, in a good way though. You can add people asfriends, join discussions,or write blog posts for theWealthy Affiliate community. There is also a live chat boxthat you can use to ask questionsand get instant helpfrom experienced members. They also have their own websitehosting, website builder,keyword research tools,thousands of themes for your website,and a lot more that you can use for freeas a Wealthy Affiliate member. So again, the firstmethod you can make moneywith Wealthy Affiliateis by actually going through the training,building your blog, rankingyour blog in search engines,and monetizing it bypromoting affiliate productsin your articles. If you like to write articles,and you’re in it for the long term,this is a great way to make money online,and Wealthy Affiliate is a great placeto start learning this step by step. They also provide youwith pretty much every toolyou need to build your blogso you can save some moneyby not paying for third party softwaresand services like hosting,keyword research, or website builders. Now I don’t want to gotoo much in detail now,but if you want to have amore details walkthroughof the entire program and platform,I’ll leave a link downbelow in the descriptionof a video from Kyle, theco-founder of Wealthy Affiliatewho will walk you through theentire platform and program. So when I started to gothrough the training,I was like wow, this is actuallywhat I’ve been looking fora long time. A step-by-step guideon how to build anaffiliate marketing businessfrom start to finish,that also comes with a communitythat can answer my questionsat any point of my journey. So after the first few lessons I took,I lost all of my skepticism that I hadwhen I first signed up for this platform,and I realized that it’sactually really awesome. However, I still didn’tquite have an understandingof how long it would take meto make money with what they teach. After all, the goal ofanyone joining this platformis to make money, right?So I looked at some success storiesto get an idea what is possible here,and there are quite alot of these stories. Some of them are makingover $10,000 per monthwith their websites,others have been able toquit their nine to five job,and stuff like that. I’ll leave some linksto some of these storiesdown below in the description,so you can read them for yourself. What I think is importantto be aware of though,is that these resultstook months or even years,and certainly didn’t happen overnight. So if you’re looking to get rich quick,I don’t recommend youjoin Wealthy Affiliate,because what they teachis how to build a longtermand sustainable online business,and that takes work and time. If you need to make moneyas fast as possible,you should rather get a jobinstead of starting an online business. Now before I go and talkabout the second wayyou can make money with Wealthy Affiliate,I want to quickly talk aboutthe two membership optionson Wealthy Affiliate. There’s the free membershipand the premium membership. When you join Wealthy Affiliateby signing up with your email address,you’re automatically a free member. And you have access tothe first 10 lessonsof the main course. You can also startbuilding your first websitewith this free membership. In the first seven days, youhave then the possibilityto upgrade to a premium membership for $19instead of $50 for the first month. The second month, will then be$50 for a premium membership. With this premium membership,you unlock all the rest of the training,and you have access tolive and instant support. You also get a lot more toolsand services for your website. However, it’s completely freeto start with Wealthy Affiliate,and you don’t even have to give themany credit card information. So what I recommend is tosign up for a free membership,and then go through thefirst couple of lessonsto get a feel for thecommunity, for the platform,and most importantly, for the training. If you use the link below this videoto sign up for a free membership,you’ll also get $500 worthof training for free,once you sign up for a premium membership. At the end of this video,I’ll tell you more about the trainingthat I’ll give you for free,if you use the link below this video. Now the second way you can makemoney with Wealthy Affiliateis by promoting theplatform to other people. Wealthy Affiliate has one ofthe best affiliate programsthat pays you almost 50% commissionrecurring revenue each month. So here’s why Wealthy Affiliatehas one of the best affiliateprograms in my opinion. Number one, it’s actuallyan amazing platformthat’s been around since 2004,and the training inside of this platformis really good and up-to-date,so the people that yourefer to this platform,are actually gonna be thankfulbecause you’ve showed themthat this program exists. Number two, it’s veryeasy to get referrals. Because you’re promotinga free membership,all you have to do issend them free members,and you’ll earn a commissiononce your free members upgradeto a premium membership. And number three, theirconversion rate is one in eight,which is extremely high comparedto other similar programs. It means that for every eightfree members that you refer,one of them will sign upfor a premium membership,and the average commissionfor a premium memberover time is over $100. They actually have acalculator that you can useto find out how much you’ll earnfor how many free members you refer. So for example, if you referfive free members per day,12% of them upgrade to a premiumand stay with Wealthy Affiliatefor an average of four month,you’ll earn over $1,400 per month. If you refer 50 free members per day,and 12% of them upgrade to a premium,and stay with Wealthy Affiliatefor an average of six month,you’ll earn over $22,000 per month. Sounds pretty crazy, right?And you don’t even haveto be a premium memberto start earning commissionsby promoting Wealthy Affiliate. You can also do thatwith a free membership. However, the commissionswill be double as muchwith a premium membershipas with a free membership. Also Wealthy Affiliatehas a training programincluding 70 lessons thatwill teach you step-by-stephow to start promoting Wealthy Affiliateand start earning commissions. When you reach 300 premium referralswithin one calendar year,Kyle and Carson, the foundersof Wealthy Affiliate,will invite you to a four-daysuper affiliate conferencein Las Vegas, all expenses paid. So I did the math on thatwith 12% conversion rate,and you need seven freememberships per dayin order to get to the 300premium referrals milestone,so that next to your commissions,you also get to go to Vegas for free. At the end of this video,I’ll show you how toget some free trainingand learn traffic methodsthat you can use to promoteWealthy Affiliate for free,and start earning commissionsas fast as possible. So can I actuallyrecommend Wealthy Affiliateto someone who wants tostart making money online?Absolutely. In my opinion, it’s one of the very fewlegit programs out therethat actually teach youhow to build a sustainableonline business. And compared to almost everyother course out there,it’s completely free to start,and see for yourself if thisis the right thing for you. For almost every other course,you have to pay hundreds oreven thousands of dollarsto even see the firstpart of the training. One of the biggest mistakesthat most people makewhen starting an online businessis that they jump aroundfrom one thing to another. There’s actually a term for thatwhich is shiny object syndrome. That fact of the matter is thatbuilding an online businesstakes time and patience is very important. Now don’t get me wrong,I’m not saying you should sit aroundand just be patient and wait for success,you do need to work hard and focus,and when something doesn’t work,you have to find another wayand not just say I have to be patient. I guess what I’m trying to sayis that big things take timeand the ones who won’t give upare the ones who will besuccessful eventually. I know that sounds reallycorny, but it really is true. And what you get with Wealthy Affiliateis a step-by-step training and a communitythat will keep you focused on one businessthat has longterm potentialto make you a full-time income online. It doesn’t matter ifyou want to make moneyby creating a blog, bypromoting Wealthy Affiliate,or by doing both. In fact, if you decide tojoin Wealthy Affiliate,and use the link below this videoto sign up for the free membership,I’ll give you $500 worthof training for free,once you upgrade to a premium membership. You don’t have to upgrade right away,you can upgrade to premiumwhenever you want to,and once you do, you’llget a message from meinside of Wealthy Affiliate,and I’ll give you accessto all of the training. You’ll get access to four coursesand all of them includefree traffic methodsthat you can use to promoteWealthy Affiliate for free,and start earning commissionsas fast as possible. The first one is the ClinkbankMarketing Secrets course. When you go through theWealthy Affiliate trainingand build your blog,at some point, you alsowant to look for productsthat you can promote with your blog. And the products that givethe highest commissionsand make you the mostmoney, are digital products. Clickbank is one of thebiggest affiliate networkswhere you can find digital productsthat give a very high commission,and what you’ll learn in this courseis how to find the right productsand how to promote them correctly. It also includes some free traffic methodsthat you can use topromote Wealthy Affiliateand start earning commissions. The second training you will get access tois the Modern Affiliate Marketing course. This is probably my favoriteone of these four coursesbecause there are quite a fewfree traffic methods in therethat I personally use topromote Wealthy Affiliate. The third course you’ll getis the Modern Instagram Marketing course,where you’ll learn howto leverage Instagramto get traffic to your blog orto promote Wealthy Affiliate. And the last course you’ll getis the YouTube Authority coursethat teaches how tobuild a YouTube channeland use the traffic to grow your business. In my opinion, YouTube isone of the best platformsto promote affiliate products,so if you want to promoteWealthy Affiliate on YouTube,this is the perfect course for you. So again, I’ll send you allof these courses for free. All you have to do is use thefirst link in the descriptionto sign up for a freemembership in Wealthy Affiliate,and once you upgrade to premium,you’ll get a message from mewith a link where you canaccess all these courses. So go ahead and get yourfree membership right now,and once you’ve signed up,I’ll shoot you a quick messageto help you get startedwith Wealthy Affiliate. And as always, leave me a commentif you have any questions. I read all the comments I get,and I try to answer anyquestions that you havethe best I can. Also, leave me a thumbs upif you enjoyed this video,and subscribe to thechannel for more videosabout online business,and I look forward to seeingyou in the next video.
Hey everyone, it’s Jessica with Oberlo. Today we’ll talk about what affiliate marketingis, and how you can use it to grow your dropshippingbusiness. Plus, we’ll share 3 awesome tools that youcan use to set up your own affiliate program. Let’s dive right in. What Exactly is Affiliate Marketing?“Affiliate marketing is the process of earninga commission by promoting other people’sproducts. “You find a product you like, promote it,and earn a piece of the profit for each saleyou make. ”Dropshippers can take advantage of this marketingtactic by creating their own affiliate marketingprograms. To do this, you ask affiliates to promoteyour product in exchange for a commissionon the sales they make. To see this in action, let’s take a lookat how MVMT uses an affiliate program to promotetheir watches and sunglasses. They have an affiliate program page on theirwebsite, detailing the key information affiliatesneed to know. They show the commission affiliates can expectto earn on each sale they make for the watchbrand — in this case, 10% of the sale. And, they tell you that the referral periodis 15 days. This means that after a customer clicks anaffiliate’s link, they need to buy within15 days for the affiliate to collect their10% commission. Also, MVMT clearly details the money affiliatescan expect to earn promoting their products. This can help entice affiliates to get involved. We can tell from this information that ifan MVMT affiliate were to sell one producta day, they could make $405 per month. But, if they sell 100 products per day, theycan make a whopping $40,500 each month. With all this in mind, let’s talk about. . . How to set up an affiliate marketing programfor your dropshipping business. First things first…You need an app to help you create and manageyour affiliate program. Let’s run through 3 great options. First up:Option 1: RefersionThis Shopify app allows you to build a customaffiliate program, register affiliates ina few simple steps, and easily review affiliateperformance. And, you can set up automatic payments throughPayPal. Each of your affiliates has access to theirown unique dashboard, where they can downloadaffiliate links and banners to add to theirwebsites. There’s also a handy email channel you canuse to communicate with your affiliates. In addition, Refersion makes it easy to findnew affiliates. It enables you to set up campaigns to turnnew customers into affiliates. And, the app lists your affiliate programin the Refersion market directory. Refersion is free for 14 days, so give ita try to explore its features. Option 2: FriendBuyThis affiliate marketing tool helped popularizethe ‘Get $15’ section that you may haveseen on ecommerce sites. It’s used by established ecommerce brandslike Warby Parker, Birchbox, and the DollarShave Club. FriendBuy has all the features you need toset up an affiliate program, but it is moreexpensive than Refersion. FriendBuy’s price tag may be fairly steepif you’re just getting started. Option 3: ShareASaleThis tool is for more developed dropshippingstores. You need to pay a few hundred dollars to accessthe ShareASale network. On top of that, you’ll also need to paya 20% transactional fee, and at least $25each month. But, unlike many other affiliate networks,ShareASale’s affiliates are all pre-screened. That’s why ShareASale is a great way tofind high-performance affiliates who can drivesales for your business. Okay, so you’ve chosen an affiliate marketingapp. Next, you need to…Set the parameters of your affiliate program. First up?Decide how much commision you’re willingto offer. How much you offer is up to you. A higher rate will obviously attract moreaffiliates. But it’ll also eat into your profit margins. Still, making less profit on that first saleisn’t necessarily a bad thing. Why?Because affiliate marketing isn’t just aboutmaking sales. It’s also a great way to hook in new customers. And this is important. Repeat customers spend 67% more than new customers!And what’s more, a 5% increase in customerretention can increase company profits by95%. So, if you can turn those new customers intorepeat customers, consider giving your affiliatesthe lion’s share of that first sale. Plenty of businesses actually lose money inthe short term by paying affiliates a highcommission rate. They do this because they know that in thelong run, they can turn a profit resellingto those same customers. So, start by working out your current profitmargin. To help, there’s a link in the descriptionto Shopify’s Profit Margin Calculator. Research how much commission your competitorspay their affiliates — most businesses clearlystate their affiliate commission rates ontheir website. With this information, you can then set morecompetitive rates, or add bonuses and incentives. Now, it’s time to…Find affiliates to promote your products. If you use a service like Refersion, or ShareASale,your affiliate program will be available toaffiliates in their network. But, you can also grow your affiliate networkyourself. The easiest way to get started is to…Get your customers involved. To do this, encourage customers to refer afriend to your store for a cash incentive. You can also promote your affiliate programon your website, on social media, and in youremail marketing campaigns. Also, each time you make a sale, promote thedetails of your affiliate program in yourpurchase receipt email. Remember, existing customers are already familiarwith your brand. And after they’ve had a positive experiencewith your business, it’s likely that they’llbe happy to tell their friends and familyabout it. To sweeten the deal further, provide themwith a discount code to share. Next…Reach out to influencers in your niche. It can be tough to find partners who havean existing online audience, and are interestedin what you have to sell. But — just like when trying to find newcustomers — the more niche your productis, the easier it is to cut through the noise,and connect with affiliate partners. Another benefit of niche marketing is thatinfluencers in an industry tend to know eachother. So, once you’ve developed a relationshipwith one influencer, it’s often easy toexpand your network partnerships. To reach out to influencers, browse popularInstagram hashtags in your niche. Then, identify accounts with at least a fewthousand followers and high engagement. These are the influencers who are most likelyto benefit from becoming an affiliate. Then, check to see if they’re an affiliatefor other brands already. Why?Because if an influencer repeatedly promotesthe same product, that’s a good sign thatthey’re doing well with affiliate marketing— and so, might be interested in your products. Often, influencers will have an email addressin their bio, or on their website, specificallyfor business enquiries. So reach out to them personally. In summary, affiliate marketing is an incredibleopportunity for dropshipping stores. So choose an affiliate platform, create youroffer, and start partnering with affiliatesto grow your business!What do you think–would you try affiliatemarketing?Why or why not?Let me know in the comments below, and I’llreply with my thoughts. Thanks for watching, and if you’d like tosee more videos like this, be sure to hitthe subscribe button, and turn on the notificationbell. And until next time, learn often, market betterand sell more.
– In this video I’m goingto be sharing with youfive different types ofaffiliate marketing website. So if you’re currentlythinking about setting upyour very own affiliate marketing website,but you’re not too sureabout the sort of siteyou want to create,keep watching and hopefully this videowill give you a bit of clarity. Let’s go. Hello it’s Alex here from WP Eagle. Hope you’re all well, thanks for watching. So yeah in this videowe’re gonna be exploringthe different types ofaffiliate marketing websitethat you can create and areout there on the internetto give you someinspiration and some ideas. So that you can go out andcreate your very own site. Now, I’ve got a number oftutorials on my channelwhich show exactly how to createan affiliate marketing website. And I will be adding links to themas we go through videoin the relevant spots. So be sure to check them out. And if you miss the cardsyou can always find themin the description below. By the way I’ve also gota number of other videosin the pipeline which I’m hoping to uploadover the next few weeks. All about, again, creatingyour own affiliate marketingwebsite, so be sure to subscribeby clicking on the button belowand click the little bell icon,so that you don’t miss outwhen I do upload those. But anyway let’s get startedand let me tell you abouta few of the differentaffiliate marketing websitesthat are out there. Great the first one I wantto mention is a blog site. So this is your kind of basicvanilla sort of affiliatemarketing website. When I say basic thatdoesn’t mean you can’tearn big money offthem, you certainly can. A blog is basically justa collection of content. A good example of thisis an affiliate sitecalled BabyGearLab. com. On here you’ll find loadsof articles and how-tosand reviews, just basicallyloads of content all around. Baby Gear, so it reallyhelps people that are lookingto make a purchase in the baby niche. They’ve got articles for example on howto choose a stroller, the best nappies. All sorts of things, everything a parentneeds to know really whentheir gonna have a baby,or they’ve already got a baby. The great thing about this site is thatthey actually purchase all the productsthat they’re gonna be talking about. Now that sounds quite excessive I knowand obviously not everyaffiliate needs to do that. You can created your contentwithout buying all the products. But this really gives theman extra bit of credibilityand it allows them to churnout lots and lots of reallyhigh quality content. The second sort ofaffiliate marketing websiteis an ecommerce site. Now I do have a number of tutorialson how to create one ofthese on the channel,so be sure to check out thecard and the links below. But the benefit ofhaving an ecommerce siteis that you have a blog, justlike the first sort of site. But then you also havea selection of productson your site as well and it kind of lookslike a traditional ecommerce site. This allows people tokind of browse aroundand add products to their cart. And then when they check out they thenget redirected off to the merchant,for example Amazon. And when they make theirpurchase you get the commission. You do still need blog contentin order for these to work. But the benefit of havinglots of products on your sitemeans that you often getfound for long tail searches. So when people are searching forthings that are very particularand they’re typing in longproduct names and codesand that sort of thing,there’s a good chancethat your product pageswill come up for those searchesand you’ll get traffic that way. You will need a plug in orsome other sort of softwareto help you manage this andkind of pull products invia an API. But yeah they’re a goodsite to have and as I saythey allow you to pick upa lot of long tail searchesas well as getting trafficto your main contentlike you would with a blog site. Third sort of site Iwant to talk about is areview focused site, so it’svery similar to a blog site,but it’s geared towardsjust offering reviews. So an example of this would be a websitethat I may awhile backwhich was all aroundWordPress themes,where I add a load of contentand added loads of reviews. And it had kind of starratings, that kind of thing. I’ve put a link up to the video tutorialon how you can make a site just like that. But yeah, it’s a site thatvery focused on reviews,that’s the kind of main contentthat you’re gonna be offering. And you’re helping peoplebuy by reviewing products. And then obviously liking offwith your affiliate links,so that people can make the purchase. The fourth sort of sitethat I want to talk aboutis a voucher code site. Now I’m sure you’re familiar with these. A big one is vouchercodes. co. uk in the UK. There’s a tonne of sites outthere to offer voucher codes. And it is a very competitive niche,especially the more general sites. A way that you couldpossibly enter this marketwould be to have aniche voucher code site. So maybe you just, you know voucher codesfor health products or baby products,or some very specific niche. But basically this way thisworks is you create a siteand you offer a lot of sortof voucher discount codes. And in order for someoneto access those codesthey have to click a buttonor something like that then,sends them off to the merchant sitevia your affiliate linksin the gate cookied. Or indeed you’d create some voucher codesvia your affiliate campaigns that you havewith these merchants. And then when someone uses that codethey’re then able to trackthat sale back to youand you get your commission. So again, fourth type ofsite is a voucher code site. Number five is a comparison site. Now I’m currently in theprocess of actually makingmy own comparison site. But as the name suggesta comparison site is justa place where people can gowhen they’re looking fora certain type of product. And it allows them to compare pricesand stock available to you,that kind of thing, very easily. Now I’m creating one all around trainers,or sneakers as you say in the States. And it’s gonna be you know, very specificin a very specific nicheand it allows peopleto find the cheapest price of trainer. The way you do this is use a plug in,for example Content Egg, orsomething similar like that,Where you can pull inlots of prices via an API. I’m using Affiliate Window,Commission Junction and Amazon. And you’re pulling all thedata from all those guysthen laying it out really nicely,so people can clearly seewhere they can get the productfor the cheapest price. If you’re thinking ofdoing a comparison site,again similar to the voucher codes,I’d make sure that yougo into a specific niche. That way you’ve got a goodchance of getting ranked. And again kind of all these sitesthey are gonna need content. So you are gonna need ablog somewhere within therewhere you can serve up some good contentand help people make a purchase. That brings us to the end of this video,I hope you’ve found it useful. I hope it’s inspired youand kind of given you someclarity in terms of thesort of site that you want to create. As I said I’ve got tutorials on a numberof these different types of sites. So I’ve got tutorials on how to createan ecommerce type site,how to do the review site. And as I say in the pipeline I’ve gota video coming through onhow to create the blog siteand the comparison site. So yeah. If you haven’t done soalready please do subscribe. You can click the little bell to make sureyou get notified and jointhe notification squad,as I hear other YouTuberssaying. Here’s a video from the pastwhich I hope you’ll enjoy. And there’s a couplemore channels that I’m onthat you might like. Until next time, bye for now.
Does Amazon affiliate marketing work? Iam going to answer that question in thisvideo. And I’m going to show you what doeswork. And I’ll be showing you a fewexamples of products you can sell andmake insane Commission’s using Amazonaffiliate marketing. Let’s get it. Amazonaffiliate marketing it’s the biggestaffiliate network out there. It’s alsoone of the ones that offers the lowestcommissions. Now, I personally advisepeople get started with affiliatemarketing on Amazon just to understandhow it works. But you might be wondering,”Does it actually work to make you a lotof money?” Most cases, no. Okay? And I’mgoing to go over what does not work inAmazon affiliate marketing. But it doeswork and there are people earningfull-time substantial millions ofdollars a year income from Amazon andI’ll explain you what that is. I’ll alsobe showing you some examples on mycomputer of what you can do to makeAmazon work. So first of all, what doesn’twork? Selling books, you’re going to makemost products on Amazon. You earn 3to 5 percent commission on, okay?That’s not a lot of money. You’re notgonna be a millionaire selling books andearning 30 to 50 cents on. So, no categorygoes books, okay?Almost everything under a thousanddollars actually is not a good choicefor selling as an affiliate on Amazon. So,what does work? Well, basically anythingover a thousand dollars. And I’ll beshowing you examples of these here. So,things that work over a thousand dollarsor things such as cameras, drones, VR gear,virtual reality gear. Generators, high-endvacuum cleaners and all sorts of othervery expensive products that you can’treally find in any other affiliatenetwork. Now, let’s go in my computer andI’ll show you some examples of theproducts that you can sell on Amazon asan affiliate and make a lot of money. Okay,so here I am on Amazon. And if we search for stuff like Nikoncamera, right? We’ll see there’s all sortsof products here. It’s 649 dollars. Thatmeans if you earn even 5% Commission,you’re earning 30-some bucks on thiscamera equipment. Now, if any of you arefamiliar with the mega YouTuber CaseyNeistat, the way make Casey Neistatmade most of his first money when he wasYouTubing was actually through affiliatemarketing for cameras on Amazon. He putall of the links to his recommendedcamera equipment, his drones, his tripod,his gorilla arm stuff. All that stuff. Allof his lenses as affiliate links on hisYouTube channel. And that’s how he made alot of money. Because when he began, thereason people were following Casey Neistat was because he was amazing atvideography. The videos he do that hedoes or still does are absolutelybeautiful. And he’s really good with hisequipment and editing and all that stuff. So, that’s why people followed him in thebeginning and that’s how he made money. Other things you can sell from highticket items on Amazon include stufflike vacuum cleaners. If we look atvacuum cleaners, I mean this is hundredsof dollars. But you can find vacuumcleaners for thousands of dollars andlet me show you an example. If we look atbest vacuum cleaners which I just did asearch of here, we’ll see there’s topfive vacuums. The first result is an ADDtop five vacuums of 2019, vacuum buyer’sguide. Best reviews. And it takes us tothis site and we see there’s a Dysonvacuum, a Hoover vacuum, a shark vacuum. And all of these you can’t purchase onamazon. com. Now, these are all affiliatelinks. And what this company is doing isthey are buying ad space. Maybe they’respending about a buck and they’re hopingthat if you’re looking for the bestvacuum cleaner, you’ll buy one of theseand they’ll make let’s say 30 bucks. Because you bought a vacuum cleanerthrough them and they made theiraffiliate commissions. So they spend abuck to make 30. Great idea. The one otherinstance where Amazon affiliatemarketing works is when you haveinsanely high volume. It can be of cheap items but let me do asearch here in Google for best babydiapers for a newborn girl. A veryreasonable search probably many peopledo everyday. Now, here we get 11 best diapers of 2019. Now, this is just an average blog, right?They don’t actually sell anything,they’re not going to profit from you. It’sjust a mom helping a mom, right? Well,maybe, maybe not. If we go to this site,the first thing we see is our editorsindependent, blah, blah, blah, blah. We mayreceive commissions on purchases madefrom our chosen links. And if we see here,there’s 11 links from Amazon and guesswhat every link has? It has theiraffiliate ID, okay? Right there on everyone of these links is their affiliate ID. And what we can see is their affiliateID is very well family – 20. That’s theiraffiliate ID. Amazon affiliate marketingin summary works in 2 cases. Eitheryou’re selling extremely expensiveproducts that are generally speakingover $1000 or at least over a couplehundred. Or in cases where you’re doingmassive volume. You have millions ofmother’s looking on Google for the bestbaby diapers. And in this case, thisperson has just hundreds of links toAmazon on her site with all of the bestbaby stuff. Look Amazon link, Amazon link. We have Walmart affiliate link, okay? So,this person who’s using a combination ofAmazon and Walmart affiliate links. Soyou have crazy volume or you’re doingselling stuff with crazy prices. Thoseare the cases where it works. Hope thiswas helpful. Ooh! I hope you learnedsomething from this video on whether ifAmazon affiliate marketing works. If youare looking for more profitableaffiliate programs to join and be a partof, I suggest you subscribe to my channeland hit that notification icon. And whenyou subscribe, you’ll be given instantaccess to a free affiliate marketingcourse on YouTube. Totally free that’lltell you more about what I do and howaffiliate marketing works. Also, I suggestyou like this video if you got somevalue from it. And leave a comment ofwhat you’d like to see me talk aboutnextin my next video. See you later.
– You see all thosepeople working from homein their underwear making a killing. Don’t you want to be one of ’em?Hey everyone, I’m Neil Patel,and today, I’m going to share with youif affiliate marketingstill works in 2019,and the best-kept secret. Before we get started,make sure you subscribe to this channel. That way, when I releasemore tips like thisand more videos, you’ll get notified. Quick question for you,how many of you have triedout affiliate marketing?If you have, leave acomment below with Yes. If you haven’t, leave acomment below with No. Now here’s the best-kept secret. It does work. Affiliate marketing doesn’twork as well as it used to,but it still does work. You just have to change the way,and here’s what I mean. Affiliates used to make an arm and a legby just throwing off Facebookads, or Google AdWords,driving traffic to landingpage and crushing it. Now, it doesn’t mean youcan’t make more money. It was just easier back then,but there’s a new way to make moneythat most affiliates take for granted. It’s through SEO,and if you optimize your siteand rank really well organically,you can dominate, and you can keep gettingmore and more revenue coming in. And here’s the best part,you don’t have to pay traffic. Sure, it takes longer toget results than it used to,but your margins, yourprofit is way higher. So, let’s go over how you can doreally well as an affiliate in 2019. Step 1, I want you to go toall the affiliate networkswithin the verticals you’re thinking of. Here’s what I mean, verticalsthat you’re thinking of,if you’re being a marketerto just make money,you’re going to find ahard time making money. If you’re doing somethingyou’re passionate about,you’re going to be much better offbecause you’ll put in the time and effortthat’s needed to succeed. So go and think about what you love,and go to any of those affiliate sites,like a ClickBank. com,and you can see what arethe most popular products,what are their payouts in my space?This will give you ideas of whatpeople are selling to make money. If you’re unsure andyou land on these sites,you can also call their support people,and they’ll even walk youthrough and give you adviceon what products orservices you should promote. The next thing I want you to do is just dosome Google searches relatedto those products or services. You’ll see all the other peoplewho are ranking for those terms. Now, I want you to createa list of all those URLs. The next thing I want you to do is headon over to Ubersuggest andput in each of those URLs. This will show you where allof those sites are getting traffic from. That report that you just landed onwhen you put in that URLis an overview report. It’ll show you someone’straffic, their top pages,all the keywords that they’re ranking for. The next thing I want you to dois click on over to Top Pages. This page will show youtheir most popular pieces of content,even their most popular pages,the ones that are ranking on Google,the ones that aregetting the most traffic. When you look at that page,it’ll show you social shares,and it’ll show you estimated trafficand the number of back-links. Click the View All buttonunder estimated traffic. This will show you all the keywords thatthat page is getting traffic for,show you how many visitorsfrom each keyword,the ranking positions,and how competitive it isfor that keyword to rank organically. They keywords you wantto rank for and look forare the ones that have high traffic,the ones that are expensivein cost-per-click,and have an easy or a lowsearch difficulty number. The easier it is, the quickeryou’re going to get ranking,and when a keyword is expensive,higher-cost-per-click,that means it tends to convertmore from a visitor into a customer. Now that you’ve got that out of the way,the next thing you want to do is lookto all the people that havelinked to that article. This will give you dataon how many back-linksthese articles are getting. Now that you’ve done all of that,the next step in the process is to dothis with the rest of the competitors. Once you’ve done that,you’ll figure out what typesof pieces of content you shouldcreate to get the most traffic’cause not all sitescreate the same content. Even though they’re competing,they all have differentspins and variations on it. This will give you the frameworkof what you should do last. The last thing you needto do is go out thereand create the content and promote it. You already have ideas on theway your competition is doing. You already know what’sdriving them traffic. It’s time for you to one-up themand create betterversions of their content. They have a 2,000-word post. Go make yours four or 5,000 words. Put video in there, put pictures,just one-up and make ’em so much better,everyone’s like, “I don’t needa check out any other site. “Neil’s done such an amazing job,”or John’s done such an amazing job,”or Jill’s done such a great job. “You need to go above andbeyond so people careabout what you have to say,and they don’t want to careabout any other site within that space. When you create this content,you also need to promote it. The way you promote it is youemail all the other peoplewho linked to yourcompetition and be like,Hey John, I noticed you linkedout to XY and Z article. I have a similar one that just came outbut mine covered 1, 2,and 3 that theirs didn’t. Cheers, Neil. You send 100, two, 300 of those emails,you’ll start getting back-links. You can do the samething with all the peoplewho shared that article fromyour competition as well. I put that article intosearch. twitter. com,and I see who’s shared that article. I’ll even reach out to those people. When you start doingthat, what you’ll find isyou’ll get traffic to your articles,and just like any otheraffiliate marketer,you can’t forget promoting other offers. Remember how step 1 isgoing to the networks,finding the other products and servicesin your space that pay out well. Well, you’re drivingtraffic to your content nowby promoting some of these pieces,you’ll then start gettingmore traffic, more sales,and that’s how you doaffiliate marketing in 2019. If you need help gettingmore traffic to your site,check out my ad agency,Neil Patel Digital. If you enjoyed watching this video,like it, share it,subscribe to the channel. If you have any questions,leave a comment below and I’ll answer it. Thank you for watching.
– Now I know a lot of youwould like to make more moneywith your YouTube videos. Just by putting ads on,a lot of people think,’cause they’re on YouTube,they see these YouTubersmaking money that just byturning ads on that youcan make a bunch of money. Well, that’s not necessarily the case. Now, in this video I’mgoing to actually show youhow to actually make moremoney with your YouTube videos. Doesn’t matter if you’re a bigcreator, or a small creator. I’m going to give you somestrategies and tacticsthat’s going to help you understandhow to leverage affiliate linksespecially the Amazon Influencer Program. Let’s do this. – Derraleves. comHello my people of the internet. Derral Eves here. Now if you’re new to me and this channelwe talk about everything YouTube. We talk about tactics, strategies,and helping grow youraudience, getting more views,and ultimately making more money. So, if you haven’t subscribed yetmake sure you hit that subscribe buttonand the bell notificationsso you don’t miss out. Now there’s a lot ofcreators here on YouTubethat are only looking to makemoney by monetizing the adsand becoming a YouTube partner. Now, don’t get me wrong,I think this is a a great wayto actually get started hereby creating a businessfrom your YouTube content. I’ve seen a lot of creatorsget really focused in oncreating their content andthey actually lose sightand lose focus on thingsthat would actuallyhelp them make more money. Ad revenue is just a sliverof the amount of moneythey can really make. Now there’s a lot of different waysthat you can get multiplestreams of income coming in,and I found the easiest isactually working with Amazon. Now a couple months ago Iactually released a videowhere I was talking about Amazonlooking for YouTube creatorsto be a part of their newAmazon Influencer Programand I know a lot of youactually watched thatvideo and actually filledout the applicationand haven’t really done much with it. Well today I’m gonna show you some things,some results that’s reallygonna change your mindof how to actually look atthe Amazon Influencer Programand how to leverage it in the right way,and also in the latter part of this videoI’m gonna give you my very best stuff. It is my secret tips. My seven powerful tips to make youan amazing Amazon Influenceror something like that. Let’s go ahead and jump intothe strategies and tactics nowof how to actually leveragewhen you become an Amazon Influencerand how to actually make money. So how the program actually works is thatyou actually uploaded videothat is either showcasing a product,or in the description, or in the comments,you leave a trackablelink that sends peopleto your custom Amazon landing page. Now this is a page whereyou can put any productthat is on Amazon and whensomeone buys that producton Amazon then you actuallyget paid a commission. You get that referralfee that’s coming fromthe Influencer Program. Now the great thing about thisis that if they go and buysomething else on Amazonthen you actually getpaid on that as well,so it’s not just the thingsthat are on your page,but all on the Amazon sitesand I say sites because theyhave a lot of different sites. It’s just basically sayingyou sent them that trafficand anything they buy youget a percentage on that. Now a common question that Iknow a lot of people are askingis what is the difference between theAmazon Associate Program andthe Amazon Influencer Program?Well, the Amazon Influencer Programis actually an extension ofthe Amazon Associate Programso the commissions are literally the same. The only difference is, it’s a lot coolerin the Amazon InfluencerProgram because you have a lotmore options to customize whatyour visitor actually seesand there’s a lot more thingscoming down the pipelinethat you want to be apart of this program. Now let me give you a strategythat I did for one of my clients. Now my client was actually coming outwith a music video here onYouTube, and as you know,music videos are very difficult. They were doing a cover songand it was like intertwinedwith a Star Wars theme. So I encourage my client toactually become an Amazon Associate,and they gave me some pushback ’cause they’re likehey, the songs onlygoing to be for a $1. 99and if we’re only gettinga percentage of the $1. 99it’s not worth it, butwhat I explain to themand this is the real strategy here,it’s not that first initialsell, it’s what they buy next. Now where this videois all about Star Warsyou know you’re going to getsome hardcore geeks, like me that will want to buy other things on thatbecause Amazon is literally notoriousand really good at predicting peopleto buy other things so whenthey go download the musicoh they see a costume for Darth Vaderand they buy it even though it’s $700and so you’re actually gettinga percentage on that $700’cause you’re bringingthe traffic into Amazonand it is wonderful. Now that client was super happyand they shifted theirstrategy because of thatand ultimately they were making more moneythrough the Amazon Affiliate Programthen they were on, you know, selling musicand I know it’s crazybut hey, it’s all about making money here. Now you’re ready for your power tips?That’s right. The seven powerful tips tomake you an amazing Amazon Influencer. Well here we goTip number one. Now you want to list yourbest selling productsat the top of your custom pageand also what you want to do isclick on each specific productand see if there’s any related productsor products that Amazonis actually recommendingthat you actually add on to the cart. Now the reason why isbecause Amazon alreadyhas a ton of data,and they’re able to seewhat people are buying,and what they’re more apt to buy,so those are the products that youactually want to puttogether on your Amazon page,and now tip number two. Select products that areactually using Prime shipping. Now this is a big deal for mebecause I have spent a ton of money,don’t tell my wife, on Amazon. I mean way too much money,and one of the deal breakers for me,when I’m like selecting a productis does it come withprime shipping, or not. I don’t want to pay for shipping. That’s why I have Amazon Prime,and so, you wanna makesure that when you’reactually selecting products on your page,you are selecting productswith Amazon prime. Now tip number three. You wanna list the productsthat you’re actually usingto produce your videos in the descriptionand you also wanna, attimes, in a couple of videos,here or there, just let people know that,hey, in the description belowyou can find all my gear. You know, can see literallyeverything I’m doingso if you’re a gamerand you’re doing livestreaming somebody might sayoh, man, he’s an amazing gamer,I want to know he’s whatchair he’s sitting on,what type of camera is he using,or what type of microphone,or headphones, whatever it may be. That’s where you want to putit in the description below. Now a great power tipfrom I guess it’s 3. 1,is that you don’t have togo through all your library and add them. If you have TubeBuddy,you can literally addit to your descriptionby just putting it in there really quicklyand TubeBuddy does the rest. Now tip number four. Don’t always send themto your vanity URL or your shopping page. Now if you’re giving a product review,or you’re getting very specific in a videothat you’re using one specific productthat they need to get andthey can find it on Amazon,don’t send them to your pagewhere it has a million different options. Send them directly to the product. Now I know this is common senseand I think a lot of you were doing thisbut one thing I like todo is really think ishow can I get that viewer to actually buy. You know, is it somethingI need to say in the videoor is it taking away some optionsso it’s only one optionand it’s the best option forthem to actually to purchase. Now tip number five. Niche channels on YouTube, and also DIY,and beauty literally crush it on Amazon. I’m telling you, you don’t needa lot of subscribers or lot of viewsbecause these are hyper localized peoplethat are really interestedin a specific thingespecially if it’s DIY theywant to do it their selfand they want to be able tolearn how to build things. Let me give you a perfect example of this. Now in doing research forthis specific YouTube video,I was reading reaching outto some of my subscribersthat actually signed up withthe Amazon Influencer Programand I came across Michael Lopezwhich I really liked his content. He was teaching people how tobuild their own tiny boats. Now it’s not the little teeny boats. It’s like fishing boats, it’slike really, really cool. Now he doesn’t have a ton of subscribers,and he doesn’t have a ton of views,however, his fans are literally engaged,and so when he teachesthem how to mod their boator how to build a boatand gives them specific supplieswhere do you think they go to?Of course, they’re going togo to his custom landing pageand they’re actuallygoing to buy a product,and more product, and more product,because they’re learninghow to build something. Now in talking with Micheal,this is really cool,he always says, hey youknow what, my ad rateson YouTube literally fluctuateit’s always up and downand you never know whatyou’re going to getbut with Amazon he isgrowing month after month,month after month it’s getting better,where it’s even half of his income. You got to check out Micheal’s channel. I put it in the description down below. He’s doing some pretty cool things. You need to get some ideas from him. Now tip six, that’s right, six. The best type of converting videosare product review videos, that’s right. Product review videovideos really crush it,because people are ready to buy,and what they want is alittle bit more informationabout a specific product,and what do they do,they either Google it or go on YouTubeto get someone’s review of aparticular product or service. Now in this case,what I would do is, do6. 1, it’s like that,something like that, 6. 1Make sure the title ofyour video is as followseither the product name review,or best product name,or what kind of product name should I get,or product name under $100. I mean the list goes on. Super, super power tip,because if you can get into the headof what people are searching forand how they’re searchingand you have a review,they’re going to watch it,and then most likelygo to your Amazon pageto actually check out,and tip number seven,and no this is not a gang sign,you do not want to use a URLshortening service like Bitly,because it doesn’t work with Amazon. You want to make surethat all those clicksare trackable by Amazon. Now is there a tip that I missed?Go ahead and put that tipin the comments below. There’s a lot of things thatwe can learn as a community,’cause I know there’scertain things that you dothat might help other people,so go ahead and put those tips in thereand if you want to sign up forthe Amazon Influencer Programwhich you really do,there is a link in the description below. You definitely want toapply and be a part of itand if you’re not a part ofthe Amazon Influencer Program,definitely join theAmazon Associate Program. It’s a very, very big deal. This is something thatall creators need to do. Guys, thank you so muchfor watching this video. If you have not subscribedyet, hit that subscribe button,because we’re here to help youreally make this a businessand make money here on YouTube.